I’m a cinematographer based in Luxembourg and Milan working across genres in documentaries, fiction film, and advertising. Through my work, I pursue themes of migration, cultural integration and social change, always questioning our sense of the present and the interconnectedness of our lives.
Over 10 years of experience
I have worked as a director of photography for:
- L'ultimo crocevia directed by Paolo Lobbia, with Andrea Bosca - premiere at Festival de Cannes
- Sunsweet european campaign directed by Michele Socci
- TAG Huerer with Giancarlo Fisichella
- U-power with Papu Gomez and Atalanta football players
- Amica Natura with David Moss
- MCE with Linus
Worked in Milan on major film and advertising sets including:
- Inferno directed by Ron Howard
- Fiat 500x with Adrien Brody
- Seara Gourmet with Robert De Niro
- Toyota with Keisuke Honda
- short film “Il mago di Esselunga” directed by Giuseppe Tornatore
- Adidas with Paulo Dybala
Shot and directed his feature-length documentary Wallah je te jure about migrants journeys across the desert of Niger on their way to Italy. The film was supported by the
United Nations and went on to be shown at more than 120 veiwing events around the world, from Oxford to Northwestern University.
I returned to Niger in 2017 to shoot a second documentary about migrants, again supported by the UN.
After earning a degree in education, I spent seven years working to empower disadvantaged youth. I used my interest in film to involve my mentees in video projects, then decided to study cinematography at the Libera Università del Cinema in Rome.
I’m currently taking on new projects. Would you like to discuss yours?